Since this is my blog and I don't get to be selfish that often, I'm going to talk about myself.
I am a 19 year old university student. I am studying biomedical engineering/pre med. I like rock and classical music. I also like swimming and running, although I haven't been able to do that recently. I got mono a couple of months ago and haven't built up endurance yet. I love watching hockey. My favorite TV shows are the Office and South Park. I'm not a big movie person, although I love Rocky Horror Picture Show. I tend to like "cult films."
My guilty pleasures are tea and lingerie. While most women go gaga over handbags and shoes, I find myself starry-eyed in the tea aisle or looking at push-up bras at Victoria's. Oh, and I do like push-up bras. I have 34A boobs, and I love them. They're so nice, they're streamlined for swimming and they don't bounce all over when I run. Guys talk to my face, not my chest. I can choose if I want cleavage or not. They won't sag! They're perfectly proportional to my small frame. I like my little girls. But enough about my spoiled tatas.
My favorite flavors of tea that I've found so far are Honey Lemon from Higgins and Burke (Canadian brand) and Wildberry Zinger from Celestial Seasonings.
I love cooking. I got started cooking because I've made my own meals regularly over the years. By some genetic fluke, I'm a vegetarian born into a carnivorous family. From the time I could eat solid food, I've had a distaste for meat. I've spat out meat baby food no matter what was mixed with it. I've been super picky about meat ever since and I've gone vegetarian completely this year. (The only thing stopping me before was buffalo wings. However I have discovered soy wings, which are delicious!)
The only makeup I really wear is eyeliner and mascara.
I never go out without looking somewhat put-together. You never know who you'll run into.
I think I'm friggin hot.
My skin is perfect. I've never had an acne "breakout." I've always had single pimples here and there. I've never had more than 3 on my face at a time.
I'm an atheist and libertarian. I am militantly pro-choice. I am childfree and refuse to date guys that want kids. Unfortunately I can't find that out right away. Darn. I really want to get sterilized ASAP. I'm on Jolessa (generic for Seasonale) and only get 4 periods a year. But I get a lot of spotting which is way annoying. Hopefully I can get an ablation too, then have no more periods.
That's me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment